[at-l] Bostonians, et. al.

Howdy, there neighbors. I'm Felix.

After spending the last 13 days with Mike "Kay K. Harvey" Henderson and
his, my house is quiet again. We had a good time, as expected, even
though I was gone most of it, and getting chewed out the rest of it. He
is on his pre-PCT Thruhike tour of the midwest. I'm not sure that there
will be a CD to follow. He is in Ohio tongiht.

I thought I might come up with a Word of the Day so as to thwart off some
of the vituperative remarks I've received of late. Then, I thought "Damn
the torpedoes, son." I'm not sure why I thought that, I just did.
Anyway...uh, everyway. Oh, note to Ryan: I once had trionucleosis. It had
to be three times worse than what you've got. Hang in there my friend.
(Did you ever find anymore of my pix?) Speaking of Pix: Anyone know the
next maildrops for Sly? I got some new nudes back and I think he'd like a
copy or two. The one with me wearing the Grim Reaper robe thrown
recklessly open is classic.

Now, on to real stuff...(Not that the other stuff ain't real)
Spatula, I ain't forgot ya.
Pennie for your thoughts.

I will be in Beantown this coming Saturday. Any of you locals want to get
together for coffee? Or grub? Or anything? Anyone know if the Sox are in
town for a day game? Big Blue Frog? You there? Ron and Cheryl? Let's
shake it up a bit. I'll be there most of Sat. and most of Sundya. Lemme
know SOOOOOOON.

Now, a word for the day, you say? To describe the amount of work I got
done this weekend, we could use the word "NOTHING!!!" Naaaah.
I think, because I like it, and because Mr. Woods likes it, and because
Twilight likes it, the word of the day shall be:

Shebeau.

Pokey be my shebeau.

And that shall be our word for this day...

"And squids were running across the yard."

Quote of the week:
"They have rabies? They look sane to me."

See ya in the funnies (Mmmmmmmm, Aunt Fritzi)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98

Stop and see me at:  http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html