Re: [at-l] Bostonians, et. al.

D. Daniel Gould, Ph.D. wrote:

> Hey, I'm still here, although I've been so busy I only have time to lurk.
> This Saturday, we have daughter's graduation from 9:00-12:00, then rush to a
> horse show, then rush back to a graduation party until the wee hours.   So,
> sad to say, I don't have a minute of free time on Saturday, but that's what
> life has been like the past 6 months or so.  Are you just here for the day?
> Sort of a long day trip, isn't it?

Sounds like everybody will be meeting at the graduation party, eh? Give
us directions, man!!! Oh, wait. My Saturday evening is booked. That's why
I'm going to be there in the first place. So, any of you other Eastern
Massachusettians have a suggestion as to where/when to meet? Sharon, can
you cut out some party hats?

> I humbly request to change the W.O.D.  to -- shebeen.

I refuse to let someone tell me what my WOD should be. I am, however,
occasionally open to suggestions for the W.O.T.D. (Though, I don't
usually take suggestions neither.)

 When I tried to look up
> shebeau, the closest I could get (in MS-Bookshelf) was shebeen.

The reason it comes up that way is because those idiots over at
Micro-Soft have beenboycotting me for years. That, and the fact that I
only made the word up a couple of weeks ago.

Brang on the heat...
--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98