[at-l] Good trail angel day today......

Well, it was about 97 degrees and humid here in PA today.  I was on my way
back to my warehouse (I drive a truck, 4 days/week, 2 different routes), but
I had some time to kill.  You see, if I get back early, I have to work in the
warehouse--and at 97 degrees, who wants to get out of the air conditioning?
<g>  So anyway, I decided to stop and hang out at the PA Rte. 309 AT crossing
to see if any hikers came by.  Lo and behold, about 5 minutes later two
thruhikers came trudging along.  Ernest P. and Ice Falcon, northbounders who
started sometime in late February.  Very nice guys.  They asked where the
nearest place was for cold drinks, etc.  I told them I was a section hiker,
and I could do better than give directions, so I tossed their packs in the
back of the truck and drove them there!  Had a great time, shot the breeze in
my air-conditioned cab while they ate, and deposited them back at the
trailhead.  Overall a great experience (this was the first time I had ever
done this).

Anyhow, a new trail magic-maker has been knighted in PA.

Bakwudz