Re: [at-l] Anyone tried this "Fabreeze" stuff?

>If it actually works, it would probably be a good thing to keep in a bounce
>box.

It took the smell out from a wet labrador on my blazer backarea but I
wouldn't really bother. A few more miles down the trail and sweety again.
just jump in a pond and when in town give those cloths and occassional wash
if nothing else to get the crawling bugs, larva, and other moving objects
:)

- bear bells

And the first thru-hiker to prove it really works could probably get a