[at-l] CODIRTS Award

> I am not a full blown hiker yet, so im confused...
> The 3 second rule is only for hikers?  me and my brother
> got bloody noses for fighting over a dropped crunch bar
>...AND we broke a chair!!!

Is anyone else laughing as hard about this as I am? My sides are about
ready to split!

I'm going to go ahead and make an executive decision here...

On behalf of the non-sane AT-L members herein and the Committee to
Discover the Rule of Three Seconds ( CODIRTS ), I hearby award you the
very first "Crunched Chair Award" and all the accrutrements associated
with such an honor.

Datto