Re: [at-l] CODIRTS Award

oh, im sooooooo happa!  I don't know what to say!  *a chanting breaks
out of "speech speech speech!*  well, id just like to thank my brother,
without whom id never have fallen on the chair and broke it, and the
Cruch Bar company, without whom i would never hav had anything to fight
over, and, of coarse, CODIRT for giving me this special award!  Thank
you all! *a hushed silence as the first rotton tomato hits the
microphone* <G>

be careful, don't EVER drop food near my brother!
Joseph Rivers