[at-l] Re: ATML Spring Lull

In a message dated 98-04-08 15:30:19 EDT, LT_John_Szypula@usmma.edu writes:

<< Who else has some weekend or vacation hikes
 planned on the AT or other trails?" >>

I am hoping to get some AT sections done this year.  This is what I know of so
far.  Finishing Virginia section 2 on Saturday, doing Virginia Section 9 over
Memorial Day weekend, the southern part of SNP for a nice stroll for a week in
June,  a little of New York over the 4th, NC/Tenn sections 1 thru 4 in
September, and filling weekends closing gaps in Virginia and PA. Sounds like
heaven to me. Last year, Easter Sunday was my first time on the AT since I was
a kid.  Gosh, have I come a long ways.

          choovers