[at-l] Nat'l. Geog. AT books

There's been mention of a book on the AT by National Geographic and unless
I missed a post, the book was never exactly identified.  So just in case
someone cares...there were two books that I have found.  If anyone knows
of more than two, I'd really like to know about it!  So here are the two
I know of:

1.  "The Appalachian Trail" by Ronald M. Fisher, Photographed by Dick
Durrance II, Foreword by Benton MacKaye.  National Geographic Society,
1972.  199 pages.  This one has a colored photo of Benton MacKaye near
the front.

2.  "Mountain Adventure: Exploring the Appalachian Trail" by Ron Fisher,
Photographed by Sam Abell, Introduction by David M. Sherman.  National
Geographic Society, 1988. 199 pages.  There are black and white photos
of Myron Avery and Benton MacKaye near the front.

Although the books are both the same length, they are entirely different
texts and pictures.

The first book is out of print and could be obtained at libraries, or
through interlibrary loan, or through used book services (many on the
WWW...for instance Bibliofind has many copies listed, at $7.50 (+s/h)
and up).  The second book is still in print and could be obtained from the
National Geog. Soc. (their WWW site was mentioned) or by ordering through
any book store ($12.95 according to Books in Print)  I liked both of them!