Re: [at-l] commentary & Book help

In a message dated 98-04-08 10:06:01 EDT, jdsawyer@bu.edu writes:

<< Funny, the thing that first got me addicted to the trail was an issue of
 National Geographic that was all about the trail and had some bits & pieces
 about the "thruhiking phenonemon".  I was only 7 or 8 years old when my
 Grandmother showed it to me and ever since then >>

Me too, still looking forward to my try - many years down the line I fear, but
definately coming!!!! Till then I have to be satisfied with section hikes. (My
gramma would have loved doing the trail - but no one thought `old' ladies
could! - Unfortunately Gramma {What is her name} hadn't made a big enough
impression yet.)

Momma Turtle