[at-l] Re: ATML Spring Lull

I am planning to hike north from I-40 to some point about 7 days up the
Trail. My son will be in between semisters in June and we want to get in
a few miles together.

April 19th my family is giving me another birthday party on the AT at
Stecoah Gap. Last year we had a ball! We had hotdogs and cake and such
for the thru hikers as they came by. We got to feed about a dozen thru
hikers and about 6 section hikers. Looking forward to it again.  Hopeful