RE: [at-l] Two things

If there's an outfitter that rents equipment nearly, have her rent an exter=
nal and take a hike, then rent an internal and do same.  Make sure the pack=
s are equally well fitted.  Then which ever she likes best is the best pack=
.  Now, there are arguments about trails vs. climbing, right coast vs. left=
 coast and everything else, but above should work if she tests where she is=
 going to hike.

J. Mark