Re: [at-l] long underwear

Since we're talking about underwear, What are your thoughts on capeline
shorts.  They are a little expensive, especially if you  get enough
pairs to change into a clean one every couple of days.  Are they really
better than old fashion cotton drawers.  My brother even goes as far as
burning the used pair so as to not carry the dirties.  This wouldn't
work for a thru-hike but not bad on short 1-2 weekers.  Does wearing
cotton shorts defeat the purpose of wearing capeline long-johns?  Any
thoughts?

What a list.  Where else can we talk about this issue?

Happy trails.

t.