[at-l] Underwear

Hi Jim,
I've found wearing shorts with mesh liner severs the purpose of underwear.
Even in the colder weather I wear the shorts over pair of long johns.  The
long johns become my under garment in the cold weather.
This summer I've found myself wearing my hiking shorts quite often when not
on the trail.
Take care,
John O
>Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 19:03:15 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Gammara1@aol.com
>Subject: [at-l] underwear
>
>In many of the posts and clothing summaries re ultralight packing I never see
>underwear mentioned. Is there an AT tradition of not wearing underwear that I
>am not aware of ?Jim
               John O   E-mail johno@mail.monmouth
                        Brick, New Jersey
60 miles north of Atlantic City   60 miles south of New York City