[at-l] Re:JaNan Express/Tag-along

To Steve, et al,
	I just got off the phone with a morphine-high Jan.  Her kinfolk
aren't at the hospital yet, and surgery on her leg probably won't happen
until this evening.  In the meantime, she's pretty doped up.  But not too
out of it to ask me to send *heartfelt thanks* to the wonderful people who
helped her:
	First of all, COYOTE and WING who took turns piggy-backing her to
the shelter.  And LAZY DAISY and FREE SPIRIT who knew exactly how to help
her feel better during the wait for the BLAND RESCUE SQUAD (?) and the
BLAND COUNTY VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPT.(?).  And the other hikers, BRIAR, RED
(is this the RED from Red Hook, NY that I met at Spring Mtn. Shelter in
NC?), and KLIPSPRINGER.  She thinks all of you are just wonderful people!!
Actually, she thinks all us hikers are great.  :)
	So if anyone out there sees these folks, please pass on her
thank-you.  --  "Earthworm"

*                                                                          *
*  Linda L. Patton                  "Nearness to nature...keeps the        *
*  Reference Librarian               spirit sensitive to impressions       *
*  Strozier Library                  not commonly felt, and in touch       *
*  Florida State University          with the unseen powers."              *
*  Tallahassee, FL 32306-2047             --Ohiyesa                        *
*                                           The Soul of the Indian         *
*  Phone: (904) 644-5019                    1911                           *
*  E-Mail: lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu                                          *
*                ...the siren call of the wilderness...                    *