Re: [at-l] JaNan Express (Tag-along) Breaks Leg; Leaves Pack on Trail

> JaNan Express' (Tag-along's) real name is Jan Kerns.  She is currently at
> the Wythe Co. (Va.) Community Hospital in Wytheville, Va.  The telephone
> no. at the hospital is 540-228-0301.  She will be there for only a day or
> two.

Hi Steve, (And anyone else thinking of volunteering)  I'd be happy to head
out there tomorrow afternoon to look for them.  Could someone give me a call
if they get returned to her before hand?  (540) 951-2281.

The only thing is I can't leave until about noon.  If that's a problem...
--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200