[at-l] JaNan Express

Anyone who is in contact with Jan, plase send her my best wishes.
Being here in northern NJ, there is little I can do to help but
hope she has a swift and complete recovery and is back on the
trail again soon.  I spent some time on business in Wytheville
and it is a surprisingly busy little berg (maybe because it is at
the intersection of two inerstates) so I assume that the Wythe
County Hospital is big enough to have competent staff and far away
eonugh from a metro area that it is also a caring staff.
Get well soon Jan-

Rich