[at-l] ref: perspective

Listen up,

	First off I never seen the post on this list about Curious Georges
miles.  Did someone make this whole thing up? I've read his Journal
postings on Trailplace and think he's doing an excellent job.
	In my opinion,  if a person puts the time and effort into getting in
shape, training, gaining experience,  knowing his most produtive load
and has the discipline and desire to hang in there and produce long
miles he should be commended for his professionalism and dedication to
the spirit of backbacking and anyone who tears him down probally
couldn't walk around the block.

	Jason if you read this Good luck and keep on trucking.

Andy
Goshen, New York