Re: [at-l] ref: perspective

I hope Jason doesn't get wind of the negative discussion on his miles. He
doesn't have to post his hike either but he does so we can encourage him
and support all of the AT-list Thru-hikers. We are very fortunate to have a
daily insight to a journey alot of us long to take.
Skylar

http://www.hack.net/lists *