[at-l] Katahdin in May 96

 Howdy, instead of spamming the list with a bmp file, I'll offer up 2 photos
of Katahdin from last May. One a view from the SE, the direction
Northbounders will come from, and one from Sandy Stream pond, a view from the
east with a Moose. Use them as a carrot-on-a-stick tease, wallpaper, on your
page or any way you'd like, I'm happy to share. Just send a Reply and I'll
send them to you........ Happy Trails from TraderJohn > Godspeed to the
97ers!