Re: [at-l] Whew...glad that's over!

On 3/12 Milt wrote:

>Last night I sent a message to the list regarding a temporary problem with
>mail delivery. Due to my rush to get the message out I used an untested
>setup on one of my servers that resulted in a number of bounce messages
>going back to the list. I apologize for the inconvenience.

No apologies needed!  I'm sure everyone appreciates as much as I do all you --
and Ryan -- do to keep this virtual community together.  Although I am more of a
lurker than a contributor and while I probably will never do a thru-hike, I love
learning what's happing on the trail.  I followed Gutsy and the Kushmans last
year and am eagerly awaiting further reports from Class of '97.  You and Ryan
make that possible.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Grace