[at-l] Whew...glad that's over!

Last night I sent a message to the list regarding a temporary problem with
mail delivery. Due to my rush to get the message out I used an untested
setup on one of my servers that resulted in a number of bounce messages
going back to the list. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Those of you on other planets who receive your mail via $20/minute
satellite feeds - the reimbursement check is in the mail ;-)

Seriously though, I have a backup mail delivery server almost exactly like
Ryan's and last night I took it for a 'little test hike'. Will get the
kinks worked out so next time I need to get a message to everyone through
the back door, it'll behave.

Major Tom to ground control, I think we have the situation in hand....

Y'all have a nice day,
Milt

--
    Milt WeBB - IQ Software Corporation - 3295 River Exchange Drive
     Norcross, Georgia USA 30092 - 770/446-8880x245 - www.iqsc.com