[at-l] No Sweat Shelter Log

  I left a new shelter log in the Davenport Gap shelter
today. This is the last shelter coming out of the Smokies
that many hikers bypass to get to Mountain Mamas. They
can't resist her cheeseburger that would put any one but
a thru-hiker in cardiac arrest.
  So "here's the deal" ( god, I love that little guy - he's such
a card!). I will send the shelter log to the first at-ler that
writes their name inside the front cover. I get to read all the
entries during my maintenance trips so I figured someone
from the class of 97 might like it as keep sake. One lucky
person get an official shelter log without lugging it all the
way from Springer. Good luck.

" You May Be Right, I May Be Crazy"...Billy Joel
         K/T = W   David Ireland   Sleeper 94