Re: [at-l] Shelter register rules

Only 'rule' I'm aware of is there should be just one register in a shelter
at a time.  Some folks have carried a new one for some miles before finding
a register-less shelter.  Good luck.

Question: what happens to the registers?  It would be neat to have some
archive for them to be deposited in somewhere.  Sounds like a project!!