Re: [at-l] Another lurker intro and question

Hi Terry, you're on the right track.  I'm sure you'll hear from folks about
Connecticut clubs, but try the phone book (yellow pages), look for local
chapters of national organizations like the Sierra Club, ask around in your
local outfitter stores.  I'm sure there is a chapter of the Appalachian
Mountain Club near you.
Good luck!!