[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[at-l] Re: can opener?

(Walt Daniels) wrote:
> The typical GI can opener is tiny,

It's called a P-38. The Brits have a somewhat larger model called 
the B-38.
They sharpen with use... the older the better
Very simple to use - very light weight
Probably one of the best pieces of military equipment ever made!

-----------------------------------------------< http://www.hack.net/lists >--
This message is from the Appalachian Trail Mailing List             [AT-L]
To unsubscribe email at-l-request@saffron.hack.net with a message containing
the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the body.   List admin can be reached at ryan@inc.net