[at-l] re: Minimal Clothing for Springer in March

jim -

a 20 deg bag with gortex bivy should be ok - exactly what i had, coldest
night 12 deg, wasn't cold.

you do have minimalist clothing.  i'd maybe replace the midweight longjohn
top with a heavier fleece pullover or something.  it will sure feel better.
 everything else seems ok in my book.

if you don't wear every piece of clothing you own on the coldest night in
camp, you're carrying too much!

mike
ke kaahawe

Michael Henderson		mikeh@royalrobbins.com

There is more to life than increasing it's speed - Ghandi