[at-l] Introduction....

Hello all,

	Well, since I am new to this list (well, not really, I used to be on
it) I have decided to introduce myself.  For starters I currently have
no intention to thru hike, and I really don't forsee this changing. I am
more of a weekend warrior.  But, I still value the info that can be
found on this list....

	For a better idea of where I am coming from check out my homepage
(listed below) and the RIT Outing Club Homepage at:
http://www.rit.edu/~ritocwww/

Thanks.
--
       		                      _