Re: [at-l] tent stakes

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, John Koch wrote:

> a while back someone posted which tent stakes were best and i've lost
> the information. i've been through the archives of both lists and
> can't find it. can someone help me out? thanks.

Maybe you want the Easton pegs...

...from an old message.

>I, too, get out at least 1-2 times a month and am tired of my old bent up
>pegs. Who sells these Easton pegs? Campmor, REI?
>
>Thanks,
>UM

Milt, REI has the pegs. I looked in campmore but didnot find them. They
have a yellow gold shaft with an aluminum top and a white cord through the
top.  They look heavy until you pick them up. If you buy 6 or more they
give you a discount.(the store in Cary NC does)

...hope this helps.

Milt