[at-l] Relationships

Ok,
	I will be the first to admit it.... I am looking for someone that
can join me in the outdoors.  Which means, I haven't found anyone yet.
So far my life has been spent pretty much outside doing various things,
though I do also enjoy indoor stuff like this list.

so, if you happent to know any females around the Baltimore area into
backpacking and also staying warm on a cold night... let me know!  (tis
hard to find someone like that)

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu |  www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans      Philmont |