[at-l] Re: Negativity on the list

>A bunch of us were discussing the at-l list in a chatroom on AOL last
>night and the comment was made that some people must have cabin fever or
>something because of some of the negativism seen in a few threads
>recently.

After reading Peter's post, I went back and re-read the last post I'd sent
to the list, and much to my surprise it sounded a heck of a lot more
negative than I had intended it to.  Actually, I didn't mean for it to sound
negative at all. :(  So, for anyone wondering what my problem is <g>,
sorrysorrysorry and I'll just have to hoist my butt outta this chair and
blast off for a nice relaxing ski in the woods. :)  Thanks for bearing with
me everyone (whether it's been reluctantly or not)! ;-)

>This morning, a person that I have the highest respect for told me:
>
>1. Life is too short to hate.
>
>2. Life is too short to be bitter.
>
>3. Life is too short to feel sorry for yourself.
>
>He said to keep these things in mind when you get negative feelings
>about someone else or yourself.

Very true.

>Peter H. Fornof
>athiker@plantnet.com