[at-l] IRC (and boots)

What ever happened to the IRC (internet relay chat) #AT thing we were
going to try to schedule to 'meet' in real time?
Anybody wanna suggest a time to schedule (evening?) and perhapd a FAQ for
those who are not familiar with it?

-jeff

PS - regarding LL Bean $89 leather boots: it is possible for them to be
all leather and still be lightweight hikers, better suited for day hiking
or light trips, than the heavy clunkers better suited for the AT.  I
don't know what your looking for, but the nice folks in Maine might be
able to give you more info on them.