[at-l] Fear & Loathing Thread & Others

A bunch of us were discussing the at-l list in a chatroom on AOL last
night and the comment was made that some people must have cabin fever or
something because of some of the negativism seen in a few threads
recently.

This morning, a person that I have the highest respect for told me:

1. Life is too short to hate.

2. Life is too short to be bitter.

3. Life is too short to feel sorry for yourself.

He said to keep these things in mind when you get negative feelings
about someone else or yourself.

Peter H. Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com