[at-l] very good

Yes indeed, I could've worn shorts today if I hadn't been in the woods
cutting our Christmas tree (East Anglia Scots Pine tend to be rough).

I didn't tell you that the wind is blowing at 60 miles/hr from the west;
the salt spray was covering my truck windshield even though I was half a
mile from the sea....but I was looking at the mountains on the other
side of the highway....dreaming...not much traffic here...

It was 55F in Corner Brook this morning, a friend from Florida said it
was 36F down there....but it won't last; the forecast is for 32F
here tomorrrow...

cheers,

Doug

--
       Doug Gibbons, Port aux Basques, Newfoundland

       http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/~ae050/Profile.html

       A happy heart goes on forever.
       (Winter's Tale [Shakespeare])