[at-l] Pity Party Apology

Someone wrote:
>I'm sorry you are not feeling well.  I don't blame you for publishing
>the fact.  When I'm not feeling well I want all the sympathy I can get
>from any source!

YIKES..this isn't what I wanted to do.....
I will admit that I figured my post would explain why I hadn't answered
any of my e-mail to people requesting copies of the book list but I
didn't mean it as an invitation to a pity party.
 But on a more
_sober_ evaluation of the post, I did go into more detail on my
condition than was necessary to broach the subject of being sick on the
trail.
I was thinking of the posts and journals I've read which talked about
towns where the only motel was at one end of town and the only
reataurant/food store was at the other.  Considering my difficulty in
getting from one end of the house to the other, I couldn't imagine
dealing with this problem.<<<What a wusse(sp?)>>

Also..to hike the trail, most people have to quit their job which is
usually the source of their hospitalization insurance.  Being self
employed, I know the problems/cost of self-insuring and wondered how
this is handled during a thru.
My apologies for the woosey nature of my previous post.  I think I'll
blame it on the wine.  In any case, either Gram's remedy worked or a
sunny morning did, but I'm feeling much better and no sympathy is
necessary.:-D

I've learned a lesson in good listzenship....
		never drink and post!!  <<sheepish grin>>  Kahley
May the holidays find you all well and bring you your heart's desire!!