[at-l] Stoves and such

I use the original old Peak1 white gas stove. I think Mr. Coleman may
have actually worked on this one himself. I also use the 5 piece Coleman
cookset and spoon and fork and pocket knife. Occasionally, I'll take
along a cut down spatula, if I'm doin' those blueberry pancakes in a jug
things. If, however, someone was wanting to buy me an MSR shaker, or
such, I can't say as if I'd turn it down ;-)
BTW, the simmering ability of the Peak1 makes it perfect for cookin'
crawdad...

Felix Navidad