[at-l] Shenandoah NP

Hi,
  I just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my question about
hiking in the SNP. It was all really useful information, and we've
decided to definately hike there during spring break :) I really
appreciate how helpful everyone is on this list. Well, I'm finally
escaping MIT and going home, where I will suffer withdrawl from not
being able to log in :) So I hope everyone has a happy holiday, and
I'll look forward to reading a few weeks worth of mail from the list
when I get back :)

					-Martha Montague
					ME->GA '98