Re: [AT-L] Re: Me back, too Plus Some Questions

Jim wrote: <snip>

>Question for the PCT-L'ers:  did the same thing
>happen to the PCT list?  Just curious.

Jim, I subscribe to that list also, and I've not seen it go down. Sometimes
messages are a little sparse, but it hasn't been down to 0 like the at-l.

>This is really a question for Ryan, but I'll pose it
>to the list as a whole...I have a copy of the at-l
>subscription list from two days ago.  Would it be
>worthwhile to try to contact everyone on the
>list to let them know what happened to at-l?
<snip>

Jim,

I think Ryan did send a message to everyone. He said he was working on the
problem, but didn't give any instructions on how to fix. Alice forwarded Jim
Owen's solution to me. Personally, I don't have any problem with you using
the list for the greater good of the list. (ie: how to fix the problem). Now
for other things, that's another story.

Peter H. Fornof
athiker@plantnet.com
broknspoke@aol.com