Re: New guy

Awright!  Another Canuck!!  Hey Ben!  Good to have you here. Looks like we
may have a FAQ going sometime in the not-too-far-off future, but there's
plenty of great info and advice here for the taking on the list.  Just so
everyone has a better idea of what sort of answers/information you're
looking for (when I first joined the list the answer to that one was easy -
*everything*!) , maybe you should make up a list of questions and post it up
here (but be ready to be "besieged" by replies! ;) ).  I don't know if
you've been there already or not, but the AT Homepage has a lot of good
stuff on it.  It's at:   http://www.fred.net/kathy/at.html  .  When were you
thinking of thru-hiking?

Take care,
Cindi (a fellow Canuck!)