Grayson Highlands Directions/Kelty Pack (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 16:46:34 -0400 (EDT)
From: Herbert Davis <drherb@email.unc.edu>
To: at-l@inc.net
Subject: Grayson Highlands Directions/Kelty Pack

(Posted during down time).  I would like a Piedmonter(NC) or anyone to
tell me how long it takes them to get from the Triangle (Raleigh-Durham
Chapel Hill) area to Grayson Highlands and what routes they take.

Every time I see a pack I buy it(almost). One for every family member and
of course a spare and internal and external.  Well I saw this almost
new green pack at the thrift shop, I paid six bucks (they wrote a price
on it with me holding it).  When I got home I looked at it and it was a
Kelty internal of some sort (very nice). I don't see any name on it so
how do you tell if you didn't buy it with directions(haha). One of my
lucky days.  I've seen all kinds of Kelty's but I would think somewhere
there's a name or something. It's a standard pack with several external
pockets along with the two large compartments. Enough cues? Thanks
What pack to take next time. Decisions, Decisions  HERB