Re: Slide cataloging

At 05:53 PM 9/26/96 -0500, you wrote:

>Very good point!  I have always used slide film for several reasons.
>
>	- color saturation better (IMHO)
>	- easy to preview
>	- easy to show to groups
>	- cataloging and storage
>	- permanence (well, compared to trad. print/neg)
>	- prints can be made economically
>	- many magazines and calendars only accept transparencies

>DP...

DP,

If you don't mind me asking, do you use a computer program to organize your
slide collection, and if so, which one?  I am looking into purchasing a
label/database program, but am struggling a bit with the decision.

Thanks,

Mark and Janet Holmes
Full Moon and Celestial Spirit (Ga-Me '95)
Fox Hill Inn - Innkeepers
VA 16
Troutdale,VA  ( 4 miles from Dickey Gap on the AT)
AT Hiker stopping point in the Grayson Highlands!
540-677-3313 or 1-800-874-3313 (for reservations)
email - mholmes@netva.com