[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: at list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: va shuttle/parking
- From: "Robert J. Davis" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 09:53:54 -0700
- Organization: Ace of Spades Landscaping
Christina S. Young wrote:
> Bastian is mile and half from the trail AND is erroniously considered
> to be easy to get to by hitchhiking. not many cars pass by on the
> first road and there is an overpass of some sort. the trail begins in
> a little parking area after the overpass.
> i think levi has slowed down some. i think he had cancer and is older.
> also, some inconsiderate hiker incidents have occurred.
Empress, a couple of quick ones: Exactly what road is the parking
lot/overpass on? hwy 52? Is the lot safe for leaving a car for a length
of time? By 'first road' are you going N or S? Thanks