Re: [AT-L] Re: Hiking pole holes

Yet......I would use the poles too if they helped
> me to hike my hike, and I am considering it, but I wonder if my "holes" will
> bother those coming behind me????
>
> Alice
> IL Fltlndr@aol.com

ALice,
I think that part of the trail experience is the other hikers. Taht is
what I enjoy about the shelters, meeting other people with essentially
the same goals and aspirations and interests as me. I've section hiked
over 850 miles in the last 8 years and have only met 1 person that I
didn't like, that I really was uncomfortable being around. All in a daze
hike.

Felix