Re: Hiking pole holes

Okay.....I gotta say it. Quite often when I am hiking and staring down at the
trail so I don't trip and break a leg, I see the holes from the hiking poles,
etc. I find that they take away from my "experience" because I feel like
someone just walked by there a few minutes ago.....bye, bye wilderness.  Ha!
 It is sorta like you dream you are the first "white man" to ever walk down
that path  %-)  then you come back to reality and realize you are one of
thousands and thousands.  Yet......I would use the poles too if they helped
me to hike my hike, and I am considering it, but I wonder if my "holes" will
bother those coming behind me????

Alice
IL Fltlndr@aol.com