---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 96 13:28:59 -0700
From: "L. Robin Armstrong" <rarmstro@welchlink.welch.jhu.edu>

Kathy - I'm contacting you again, requesting your help.  I'd like to
re-post my original request for donation of bandannas.

<SNIP>

Robin

I'm contacting AT hikers regarding the donation of bandannas that have
survived the trail.  Bandannas are to be incorporated into a quilt for
the ATC Silent Auction Fundraiser, in Bethel ME, August '97.  Any and all
donations would be appreciated.  It's for a GREAT CAUSE, fundraising for
the Trail.