Advice on Section 4 of AT in PA

    A friend and I are going to be hiking a section of the AT next week.
I haven't decided on the trail, though.  I live in NJ so it seems more
feasible to do the Delaware Water Gap for the weekend.  However, I got my
trail maps yesterday and the Port Clinton to PA 309 also looks
interesting.  The one problem that still plagues me is how I'd park the
car at one end and then get back to it with having to backtrack.  I've
requested the shuttle guide from the ATC but I don't know if they'll
arrive in time.  Anyone have experience in either of these areas for
shuttle service?

--
Paul Shinn   					           ,___o
pshinn@mail.sas.upenn.edu                                 _-\_<,