Re: Question about glasses vs. contact lenses

On Wed, 15 May 1996, Loudon, James (HT-MS) wrote:

> > I have heard that some put something on their
> > glasses to keep them from beading
>
> Tobacco juice, the favorite of scuba divers everywhere.

I have heard that rubbing gel toothpaste on them and washing off in cold
water will do the trick.  There is also a commercial product sold called
Cat's Crap, I believe, that claims to do it.  I have never tried either.

-jeff
Jeff Mosenkis,
University at Albany - Psych, Anthro, Judaic Studies

jm1360@cnsvax.albany.edu

"Welcome to the psychotherapy hotline.  If you are obsessive-compulsive,
please press '1' repeatedly.  If you are co-dependant, please have someone
else press '2' for you.  If you have multiple-personality disorder, please
press '4', '5', and '6'.  If you are paranoid, don't press anything, we know
where you are and what you want."