boots

I have a new pair of Vasque Sundowners size 8 1/2. The right shoe fits
wonderfully well. The left shoe seems to bend at the wrong place for my
foot just behind my toes - where the ball of the foot is. I have a pair of
insoles with arch supports that work well in the right foot but the left
one seems to stretch my arch. Any ideas about what I can do for the left
foot to make it more comfortable. I am especially concerned about the
discomfort on the bottom of my foot under the bone just behind my big toe.
--
wellbrnbl@appstate.edu