which tent

hi everyone--
my most pressing gear dilemma is whether to get the walrus swift (3.5lbs) or
the arch-rival (4.5lbs).  wondering if the extra lb is worth the extra 8in.
headroom.  the swift is little more than a roomy bivy but i'm impressed with
it's low weight and packability.  i know which one jim would pick  :)   how
about everyone else?  will i be able to comfortably live in the smaller tent
w/ my gear in rainy day after rainy day?

also, has anyone ever used the drion line from montbell?  interesting concept
in stink management.

thanks
alisa