Mohican Outdoor Center

Wondering if anyone out there has heard good things about the Mohican Outdoor
Center about 10 mls. north of Delaware Water Gap on Camp Road?  Is there
anyplace to camp near the center and are you able to camp in that area?  We
will be heading out on May 18th from the Lehigh Gap area for an 8 day section
hike ending up on NY Rt. 17a.  Let us know if there are any places not to miss
along the way.
				Pat Cordeiro
				"Trainer on the Trails"
Believe it or not, I'll be hiking with my boss...how many people can say they
do this.