Good news for Asolo owners! :-))))

Well folks,
        I just got the word back from the very friendly and helpful Asolo
rep in Vermont, and what he said was that if your Asolos self-destruct on
the trail, all you have to do is call them and tell them what kind of Asolos
they were, what size and what happened, and they'll immediately ship out a
pair to your next mail drop.  All they expect in return is that you send
them your dead Asolos.  That's it!  Sight unseen and for free.  Also, if
there happens to be an Asolo dealer where you are on the Trail, they can get
you a pair quicker by just going through them instead of mailing out a pair.

Whew!  I feel better!  I think from now on Asolos are my brand for life... :)

Slainte,
Cindi
GA => ME April '97
Standby to receive! :)